Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Wednesday

S'Mores

This past summer I had the pleasure of having my nieces and nephews come out to visit.  They loved being my guinea pigs while I baked.  One flavor they asked for me to bake over and over again was the S'Mores Kupkake. 

This kupkake starts off with a graham cracker crust at the bottom.  I then added a gooey chocolate cake to form the rest of the kupkake.  To top it all off, I added a toasted marshmellow frosting.  Sometimes I sprinkled a little graham cracker crumbs to the top of the cake to give it a little something, but the kids didn't mind having them either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment