Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Wednesday

Pink Velvet

Just like many of us, my family had someone dear to us become diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  This person being my sisters best friend, she decided to join the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walk here in San Diego.  Of course by creating a team, my sister and her friends needed to do a little fundraising.  One of the events they held was called "Bowling for Boobies."  At this event they had bowling and sold a few goodies on the side.  All proceeds going towards Breast Cancer Research.  My sister asked me to make Red Velvet Kupkakes.  I had to do one better than that.  So I created "Pink" Velvet Kupkakes.

This kupkake is simple.  Its a "Pink" Velvet cake topped with a cream cheese frosting.  To add some flare, I added pink sprinkles.  To make it easier for people to eat, we placed them in cups and served them with pink spoons.  

If you'd like to support my sister and her team, please feel free to order some "PINK" Velvet Kupkakes from me, and I will donate all proceeds to my sisters team and their effort to raise money for Breast Cancer Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment