Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Wednesday

Guava and Haupia KupKakes

These were the first Kupkakes that I wanted to make.  These of course being my favorite flavor cakes. 

The Guava Kupkake is made from a light chiffon Guava cake. It's then topped with a whipped cream frosting that is finished off with a Guava glaze.

The Haupia Kupkake is a coconut cake filled with a Haupia pudding.  Then we top it off with a light whipped cream frosting and sprinkle a little freshly grated coconut on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment