Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Friday

Long time away...sorry

Sorry I've been away.  I have been baking though.  My latest creation was a birthday cake for a very special person.  This person doesn't like attention, so I won't say who they are.  However, I will talk about their cake.

I made a Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cake with a Chocolate Cool Whip Frosting.  Why a Cool Whip Frosting? Because the Chocolate cake was already sweet, so I wanted to balance it out with a light frosting.

This cake was a simple chocolate fudge cake with macadamia nuts mixed in.  It ended up being a 4 layer cake.  The cool whip frosting is one of my favorite frostings to make because of its simplicity and light taste.  I am not a big sweets type of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment