Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Monday

Double Chocolate Red Velvet Kupkakes

I was in one of those experimental moods and decided to change up the Classic Red Velvet.  I made it with more of a chocolate base this time.  Any chocolate lover would not protest.

This kupkake is an extra chocolatey Red Velvet kupkake with a cream cheese filling.  It is frosted with white chocolate and chocolate sprinkles.

My husband of course killed this in 2 bites.  I asked if he any objections.  Just one...he wanted it dipped completely in the white chocolate.  Next time hun, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment