Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Thursday

Red Velvet


Aww the family recipe...

These are my kids absolute favorite!  Unfortunately I can't give too many details on this one because it's a family recipe.  What I can tell you is that it is a rich Red Velvet Kupkake with a simple Cream Cheese Frosting.

This kupkake is what started me on my little adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment