Due to my love of making people smile, Kolohe Kupkakes was created. I wanted to create Kupkakes that reminded me of my childhood and share those with my family and friends. Family recipes like Red Velvet and Carrot Cake to flavors like Guava, Haupia, and Lilikoi and of course flavors only my kids could think of, S'Mores and Banana Split.
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at KoloheKupkakes@gmail.com

Thursday

Banana Split Kupkake


Now I saw a version of this on TV and my best friend asked me to make it for her as well.  I figured it was a sign that I needed to make it. 

This kupkake starts with a banana kake topped with a whipped cream frosting.  I then sprinkle chopped nuts on top and drizzle melted chocolate over everything.  The cherry is of course the added bonus!

A little messy, but so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment